“Through mentoring, I refined my leadership and communication skills, allowing me to effectively guide and inspire others”.
What are our mentors saying?
"Being able to see that you can help someone so simply, with just a call, meeting or right question is very enjoyable."
Mentorship has provided an opportunity to share my knowledge and expertise and allowed me to learn from my mentees, fostering a dynamic exchange of ideas.
Boost Your Career
Mentoring expands your professional network and enhances career prospects.
Build Leadership Skills
Sharpen key leadership skills like empathy and strategic thinking.
Cement your own expertise and discover new skills by guiding others.
Experience the emotional satisfaction of helping someone else succeed.
Build Your Personal Brand
Elevate your tech industry profile by sharing mentoring experiences, mentee testimonials, and securing features in our blog, social media, and events.
Make a Social Impact
Assist women entering your field and contribute to community and diversity building.
You're a Perfect Mentor If
Here's How it Works
• Apply Online: Fill out a quick form about your work history and what you’re looking to get out of mentoring.
• Get an Email: We’ll review your application and email you in 2-3 weeks to let you know if you’re in.
• Set Up Your Profile: Log in to our platform to add details and get resources to help you mentor effectively.
• Find Your Match: When the program starts, you’ll get or send requests to connect with mentees who are a good fit.
• Start Talking: Have your first call, decide how often you’ll meet, and kick off your 6-month mentorship journey!
• Tech Management & Analytics track: IT Project Management, Product Ownership and Data Analytics fields. Apply by February 8th, start mentoring in March, finish mentoring in September 2024.
How will You Support Your Mentees?
- Connect with mentees for regular guidance or offer occasional support in your area of expertise.
- Support areas for mentees: networking, project enhancement and resource guidance, educational material navigation, portfolio and resume development, role-specific challenges and daily job insights. More information.